New Life Home Trust have been changing the lives of children in Kenya since 1994 when founders Clive and Mary Beckenham began the outworking of their vision; to establish a home to care for sick, abandoned babies.
Since then New Life Home Trust has grown and grown. With generous partners in countries across the world donating money to support the homes and their baby residents, New Life Home Trust has gone from strength to strength.
We’re always looking for new supporters to get involved with sponsorship, volunteering and fundraising so that many more children in Kenya can be rescued, cared for and given a hope for their future.
Many of the babies that come to New Life Home Trust are rescued from the slums, abandoned or taken into our care for safety. These babies are given the food, medicine, clothes, love, attention and toys that they need to thrive and are cared for until they can be adopted or re-united with their biological family.
So far over 1,700 babies’ lives have been changed thanks to our work!
There are multiple ways you can get involved with the work of New Life Home Trust UK:
- Donate via standing order
- Start a fundraising campaign
- Become a volunteer
- Share our story with friends
- Make a one-off payment
- Invite us to speak at your church/ school
85% of the money raised in the UK goes straight to our homes in Kenya. The other 15% is used to cover administration costs of the charity.
Some of the success stories
- We admitted 22 babies across our four homes last month. Nakuru home rescued six of these babies in one go. The five boys and one girl are in good medical condition with the youngest being only a few week old.22 Babies Rescued Last Month
A New Wheelchair for Amani HouseChildren from St Matthias C of E school, their families, friends and the local church all joined together to raise over £1000 for a new wheelchair to donate to one of the older boys at Amani House in Kisumu. The wheelchair was taken into school to show the children before being sent to Kenya.A Wheelchair for Amani House
Everyday food for Mumbai childrenVestibulum quam nisi, pretium a nibh sit amet, consectetur hendrerit mi. Aenean imperdiet lacus sit amet elit porta, et malesuada erat bibendum. Cras sed nunc massa. Quisque tempor dolor sit amet tellus malesuada, malesuada iaculis eros dignissim.Chloe Lévesque
Lori now study with her friendsVestibulum quam nisi, pretium a nibh sit amet, consectetur hendrerit mi. Aenean imperdiet lacus sit amet elit porta, et malesuada erat bibendum. Cras sed nunc massa. Quisque tempor dolor sit amet tellus malesuada, malesuada iaculis eros dignissim. Aenean vitae diam id lacus fringilla maximus. Mauris auctor efficitur nisl, non blandit urna fermentum nec.Ada Ajimobi